Reminder, our exciting Field Day is on Monday, June 26th, in the field behind our new school.
To ensure we are well prepared, please note the following:
1. ECDP parents bringing their children are reminded that the field day activities will run roughly from 10:30 am - 1:30 pm. It would be a good idea to plan to be there by 10:15 am.
2. Parking will be limited to parking on the side of Parsons Creek Drive. If possible we'd encourage carpooling or walking to the site. Please do not use the St. Martha School parking lot, as their school will be in session on that day.
3. Because it is anticipated that it will be a hot, sunny day, please ensure your child comes prepared with adequate sunblock, a hat, a water bottle filled with water and a towel that he/she can sit on for the picnic lunch.
4. We will be providing students with a hamburger at lunchtime as well as some veggies. Please provide your child with a mid morning snack to bring with them. All students will be bringing their backpack with them to the field to carry their necessary belongings.
5. Volunteers - Thanks to those who volunteered to assist on that day. We are always in need of more volunteers to ensure the day runs smoothly. If you are willing to volunteer, please contact your child's teacher. Volunteers will be assigned responsibilities once we arrive on Monday, if not before.
Have a great weekend!
- Read 20 minutes
- Bring back Ms. B's books ASAP
- Practice 11x tables
2017/2018 Tech & Trades - Register Here (Space is Limited)
Year End Field Day - June 26th (Permission Forms due ASAP)
Snack Shack - Thursday ($2)
Yearbooks - On Sale Now (see poster below)
CG Registration Forms - due ASAP
Last Day of School - June 28th
Awards Assembly - June 28th @ 12:30 pm