Tomorrow is the big day! Here are some things you should know about tomorrow's (Thursday, September 12th) Welcome Back BBQ:
1. Weather permitting, the BBQ will be on the back tarmac/field (like the Fundraising Year End BBQ last year) beginning at 5:30 pm. If it rains, it will be in the gym.
2. There will be no basketballs allowed on the tarmac.
3. We are encouraging families to bring supplies and make a picnic out of the evening. Burgers and vegetables will be served but families should plan to bring their own beverages and blanket to sit on.
4. We will have paper plates available but in efforts to be more environmentally conscious, families are encouraged to bring their own plates.
- Welcome Back BBQ (Thursday, 5:30 pm)
- Fundraising Association Meeting (September 16th, 6:30 pm)
- Parent Council Meeting (September 24th, 2:15 pm)
- Terry Fox Walk (September 26th)
- Hot Lunch ordering opens September 16th/closes September 27th (Begins October 8th)
- Fri-yay Popcorn Day (October 11th)