Short post tonight, sorry! Just a quick summary of our day:
- Today we practiced multiplication by creating some multiplication spirals for our door. Remember, we have a multiplication quiz in the morning!
- We completed the above Directed Drawing video, "How to Draw a Snowman." You can see our artwork hanging in the gym during our concert tomorrow night.
- Students worked on creating: multiplication spirals, toilet paper roll figures, and scrap paper Christmas trees for our door.
- We had Phys. Ed. in our classroom today, as Timberlea's rehearsal for their concert was in the gym and Miss Gates is sick. Students worked HARD. We completed a fitness video that had us moving! We also had some fun singing some "Moose Tube" songs from our GoNoodle channel when we needed a break.
- We had a makeup French class today with Madame Wells; we missed French last week when she was away. We learned some new Christmas/Holiday vocabulary and how to use Google translate.
Agenda Language Arts: - Read 20 minutes - Book Talk (December 15th)
Math: - Practice 4x, 8x, 9x, or 3x tables
Health: - PEAK Basketball (Thursday)
Rcycling Needed for Door: Cereal Boxes, Pop/Water Bottles, Toilet Paper Rolls Spirit Week: December 12-16th - Wednesday, Holiday Colours (Apple Sauce) Popcorn Sale: Tomorrow, $1/bag of popcorn (fundraiser for Grade 6 Trip) Winter Concert - December 14th @ 6:00 pm (doors open @ 5:30 pm) Tech & Trades Academy- Mondays (3:00-4:00 pm) Grade 5/6 Guitar Club - Thursdays (2:45-3:45 pm) CG Recyclers - Day 1 (lunch recess) and Day 4 (lunch)